Local Mailbox Rental
There are many reasons to have a P.O. Box or private mailbox rental. Sometimes receiving mail and packages at your home or business can be challenging (and potentially risky) for any number of reasons. Let’s be realistic, sometimes you want the privacy that a mailbox rental affords. Consider these reasons:
- Identity thieves can find a treasure-trove of information about you by stealing letters directly from your home mailbox.
- UPS, FedEx, DHL and the United States Postal Service often leave packages on your porch or doorstep — making it easy for thieves to steal them — package theft like this is one of the fastest-growing crimes in the US.
- How many times have you been waiting for an important letter or package and find out the driver did not deliver it because he needed your signature — but you were at work or out shopping? Remember how tough it is to find that package?
- If you travel, what happens to your mail and packages while you’re gone?
- Do you run a business from your home? A residential address does not always give the best impression to clients.
Steps to Rent a Mail box:
Step - 1
Fill Application 1583 and Credit Card Authorization form.
Step - 2
Upload Forms with two kinds of identification as proof of yours, and relevant business identification proofs
Step - 3
Your Profile will be processed and reviewed
Step - 4
You will get the approval with E - Signature within 48 hours.
You can rent a private mailbox or P.O. Box at Copy Shop. Private mailbox rental is a very efficient way to receive your mail and packages. Small office and especially home office business operators have used private mailboxes for decades to help manage their business. Private citizens use them for safety, security, and convenience and don’t forget privacy.
Why rent a Private Mailbox?
- Use a Street Address instead of a residential address or P.O. Box — better for business and personal mail and packages.
- You’ll have easy access to your mail — Our mailbox area is brightly lit and secure.
- Free package receiving — We accept packages and mail from the Post Office, UPS, FedEx, DHL, and couriers — never miss a delivery again! We’ll sign for it and keep it safe until you can pick it up.
- Free “Mail Check” — Call ahead to see if you have mail — no wasted trips.
- Email & text notification—We can email or text you when that important letter or package is delivered.
- Security & Safety — Our mailbox lobby is available during store hours.
- Mail Forwarding — Do you travel and fret about your mail piling up? We can forward it to you overnight, weekly, monthly, or on demand.
- Anonymity & Privacy — Your information is safe with us.
- Permanent Address — Do you move frequently? Tired of your mail “chasing” you? Problem solved.
- Separate your Business from your Personal mail — If you run a business from your home, it’s a good idea to have a separate business address.